3, 2, 1 ... Online auctions for used farm machinery
Your chance to get real deals: Used agricultural machinery from top brands such as John Deere, Fendt, Claas, Deutz-Fahr and many more. Easy online registration, secure payment processing and our E-FARM service offer including insured transport service.
Become an auction-pro in 3 easy steps:
Choose your suitable machine from the online auction offers
Sign in or register with your e-mail address to participate in an auction
Place your bid in the specified intervals
I am happy to assist you!
Do you have questions about the auctioning process, machines or related services?
Everything you need to know about purchasing used farm machinery by auction with E-FARM
About the auctioning process
- How do I take part in an auction? Participating in E-FARM's auction is a straightforward process. Prior to placing a bid, users are required to complete a registration by providing their contact details and verifying their email address. Participants must be at least 18 years old and qualify as commercial customers, which means they need to possess a valid VAT ID number. Once registration is successfully completed, users can proceed to bid on one or multiple items available for auction.
- What kind of machines are being auctioned? All featured machines are used machines from authorized and pre-selected dealers located in Denmark, Germany, or Austria. The listed machines encompass various machinery types such as tractors, combines, or ploughs from leading brands like John Deere, Claas, or Kuhn. Many auctions also include spare parts like sets of tires. Before bidding, take a look at the mix of machinery offered for a particular auction.
- Can I contact someone if I have a question? Yes, our sales representatives are readily available to assist you with any questions you may have. Most likely, one of them even speaks your language. Look for the contact person listed in the auction and reach out to them.
- What information do I receive about a machine up for auction? We aim to maximize transparency about the machine, including machinery data, history, and condition. By clicking the link at the top of the machine's description, you should find all the details, likely also in your language. Please be aware that the information was provided by the seller and does not constitute a warranty from a third party. However, an abundance of photos and a video taken shortly before the auction should assist you in making an informed decision.
- Is there a minimum bid price and fixed bid intervals? Each machine has an individual minimum price. You can only bid in predefined and individually adjusted intervals per machine type. Please also note that bidding intervals can be changed during the auction.
- How do I know I am outbidden on my chosen machine? Once another bidder exceeds your bid, you will be notified via email. You will then have the option to place another bid or explore similar machines from our offers.
- Can I withdraw my bid? No, bids that have been made are binding.
- Are there any auctioning fees? Registration and bidding are free of charge. If you win an auction, a transaction fee of 5% of the sale price, with a minimum fee of €299 will be due.
After the auction
- I have won at an auction - what's next? Congratulations! All you need to do now is wait for a sales representative responsible for your market to contact you. They will send you the sales contract and provide information about the next steps, which start with the payment of the machine. The sales representative will also assist you in organizing transportation if needed.
- How much time do I have to pay for my auctioned machine? You will need to transfer the money within 5 business days after receiving the sales contract.
- How does the machine get to my place? E-FARM offers a worldwide transport service right to your doorstep. Speak to your personal sales expert at E-FARM to arrange insurance-covered transportation for your machine.
- How do I know the machines are in good condition? All machines auctioned are offered by our trusted partner dealers with whom we have a longstanding relationship. However, please note that the information provided in the machinery description is furnished by the seller and not a third party. This information simplifies your decision-making process but does not constitute a warranty. Nevertheless, a substantial number of photos and a video taken shortly before the auction should help you make an informed judgment.
- What is E-FARM? E-FARM is your online platform for purchasing used farm machinery from all over Europe at great prices. We offer unique transaction services such as neutral machinery inspections, worldwide transport solutions, and secure payment options. Our sales and service teams cover more than 15 languages to support farmers throughout the entire purchasing process in their preferred language.
- Are the auctions run by E-FARM? All auctions are conducted by E-FARM through Bidlogix, a provider for online auctions on behalf of the seller. Information on how your data is shared can be found here.